Thursday, August 2, 2012

'Kristen Stewart didn't have any type of sex with Rupert Sanders'

Producer Giovanni Agnelli has come to Kristen Stewart's rescue, who is being slammed for cheating on boyfriend Robert Pattinson with married director Rupert Sanders. He took to Twitter to defend the actress who featured in his flick Welcome To The Rileys. "I'll say right now what the manipulative media isn't saying... Kristen Stewart did not have any type of sex with Rupert Sanders," Agnelli wrote on his Twitter wall.

"The spin that keeps growing on this story is staggering. There was NO on set affair. Stop printing LIES," he posted on the micro-blogging website.

OTHER TWEETS:
@GiovanniAgnelli: "Dear tabloid media: shut the fuck up. There are real people in real pain behind your ratings and sales."
@GiovanniAgnelli: "If you've ever used the word Trampire you're a mindless pathetic piece of shit."
@GiovanniAgnelli: "Before tweeting me your hatred, know that she's like my little sister. I love her and will always defend her. Don't like it? Too fucking bad."
@GiovanniAgnelli: "If one of your friends in real life was hurting, and lots of people were being cruel. Wouldn't you ask them to please stop? Honestly?"

WHAT HAPPENED
Kristen Stewart's hooked up with Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders - who is married and has two children .
"Kristen is absolutely devastated. It was a mistake and a complete lapse in judgment. She wasn't having an affair with Rupert. It was just a fleeting moment that shouldn't have happened. She never meant to hurt anyone. She's a good person who just made a bad choice," People magazine quoted a source as saying.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Images/Popup/2012/7/kristen-rob-rupert-usweekly.jpgUs magazine reported the 41-year-old and his dark-haired woman were caught in a series of clinches on July 17 and "it seemed like they couldn't get enough."
The magazine later published photographs of a "marathon makeout session" between Stewart and Sanders.
APOLOGIES
Stewart, 22, confessed via People magazine that she had cheated on longtime boyfriend and Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson, 26.
"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected," said the actress.
"This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," she added.
Rupert Sanders also issued his own statement, saying he was "utterly distraught about the pain I have caused" to his wife of seven years, model Liberty Ross, 33, and their two young children.
"My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together," said Sanders.

No comments:

Post a Comment