Sunday, November 4, 2012

Salma Hayek goes childish again

The Mexican/American actor Salma Hayek revealed some of the childhood mischievous acts she used to do. But she finds 'getting up in the middle of the night' and 'making all the alarms clocks go off' was most notorious.

"I was involved in one or two notorious acts, as every child does. I used to tell silly stories to my teachers. But I did nothing too bad," the sources quoted Salma saying.

"I look back fondly at that period of my life, sometimes waking up in the middle of the night and making all the alarm clocks go off. We just did little things like that," said the actress who is married to Francois-Henri Pinault.

Hayek, 46, is very strict with her daughter Valentina, but hopes her impulsive tendencies rub off on the five-year-old.

"Definitely, I can see it. It's funny, I think I am a strict mum sometimes, but I am also quite relaxed.

"I am fun and I do a lot of things with my daughter. I talk to her and I listen, but I definitely set boundaries, and I think my husband and I have a very good balance, sometimes he is easier and I am harder and vice versa," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment